WonL

The random thoughts of an architect-turned- lawyer from the deep south living in Washington, DC...

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Greatest hits

The great thing about having a diary/journal/blog/etc. is that every so often you can go back to old entries and just laugh/cry/hurl/etc. I have a friend who only recently found out about WonL and so friend doesn't have to search through months of old postings (which I am sure friend would do;-) I figured I would just do a "favorites" re-cap. This gave me the opportunity to spend some time re-living past moments instead of studying. Much more fun, might I add. So, here goes:


One showing my emotional side


One showing my pissy side


One showing my mental side


One showing my interview side


One showing my HOT side


One showing my artistic side


One showing where my sarcastic side comes from


One showing my embarrassing side


Other (apparently) popular posts:


"Success" in law school


The numbers game in law school


The famous restroom policy



Just in case you have not been around for all of my sides, feel free to re-live my past year+ with me!