WonL

The random thoughts of an architect-turned- lawyer from the deep south living in Washington, DC...

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

I said I wasn't going to do this!

refresh...Ohio...refresh...Ohio...come on Ohio!

For the first time since I have moved to our nation's capital...I wish I wasn't here. I am so proud of my President and even if he doesn't win, I am so glad I voted for him. I can't say that here. My roommate tonight actually told me I should hide my car since I have a Bush sticker on it. Today, with a Bush pin on...I got cursed at and I think even honked at. I had to call home for some re-assurance, as everyone around here is so full of hate right now. Regardless of what happens, I will hold my head high tomorrow. Maybe if my car gets broken into, I can call the press and become a beacon of freedom of political conviction...and get a new car!