WonL

The random thoughts of an architect-turned- lawyer from the deep south living in Washington, DC...

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Scary

The Law School Halloween Party was last night. If I had to sum it up in one word, I would have to say amusing! I think it was a night for some of the females to wear the revealing outfits that they wear normally, but this time, with ears or a tail...and it was also a night for the males to wear the female revealing outfits too. In fact, that put a new fear into halloween for me...scary how many guys came dressed as women. I guess it was a typical Halloween party. There were a few Paris Hilton's, a post-op Bill Clinton, the Chipmunks, a bottle of SoCo, a crammed bar, long lines for drinks, and a bunch of drunk people spilling everywhere. I actually had a blast...felt like college again! Being the "undecided voter", I was drinking beer out of a Heinz ketchup bottle, so I never really ran out. We get so engulfed in school work, that most of us don't have a chance to really hang out socially (okay, in the evening program, at least.) I had a really good time catching up with old friends and getting close to newer ones:-) Now, back to the books...although really having trouble concentrating!