WonL

The random thoughts of an architect-turned- lawyer from the deep south living in Washington, DC...

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Pissy Tuesday Round 2

Okay, so I have all-out warned everyone in my life that I will not be my bubbly smiling usual Law-Rah on Pissy Tuesdays. Seriously, don't expect me to be in a good mood. If you are G-Town law school, do not expect me to be understanding in that I have not yet gotten any of my grades and you want to charge me for them (in addition to the tuition I paid). If you are the taxi cab that is just plain stopped in the middle of an already overcrowded GW campus street, do not expect me to go around you quietly. If you are the stupid Webshots people and I "unsubscribe" to your stupid newsletter, do not turn around and send me a confirmation email of my unsubscription. If you are one of my students who keeps emailing me anal-retentive questions, just stop, the damn class is pass/fail. If you are Ben...um, oops, probably should have warned him.