WonL

The random thoughts of an architect-turned- lawyer from the deep south living in Washington, DC...

Friday, February 17, 2006

Woe is me Friday

I spent my day being such a freaking girl!


First, I had an emotional breakdown over a toaster oven.


Then, I spent my day sad and lonely whining to myself about how law school took away all my friends. Seriously, I did. Yesterday, I sent an email to my closest female friends who still live in the area. I was whining about how I have nothing to do this weekend and I would love to tag along if anyone has room for me and that I need to feel loved. (How pathetic.) What is more pathetic is that no one responded. Ever. So began my woe is me Friday spent obsessively checking my email to see if anyone loved me. Nada.


My roomie called about a half hour ago and sympathtically asked if I was okay and if I wanted to go to a movie tonight. I eagerly accepted and then told her I am feeling very unloved today. (Such a girl!) She said "yeah, it was really weird that you never chimed in to all of those emails about you." Huh? Apparently, I am loved and people do miss me and want to hang out...my email was not working!


You are probably still wondering what kind of fool cries over a toaster oven, huh?