WonL

The random thoughts of an architect-turned- lawyer from the deep south living in Washington, DC...

Thursday, February 09, 2006

This officially sucks

The Van Vleck Moot Court Competition is today at GW. The judges are Supreme Court Chief Justice John G. Roberts, Jr. & Second Circuit Court of Appeals Judges Guido Calabresi & Sonia Sotomayor. I have had my ticket for weeks...so excited about this.


The competition starts in 45 minutes and you know where I am? I am sitting at home sick with the flu. This officially sucks.


UPDATE (Friday at 7pm): Still feeling bad, but a little less stressed out. My moot court brief is done! It is due in one hour and my partner is on his way to drop it off as I type this. So, now I have 25 hours to kick this flu before the big Mardi Gras Ball. Wish me luck!