WonL

The random thoughts of an architect-turned- lawyer from the deep south living in Washington, DC...

Monday, November 06, 2006

Blog Magical Powers!

I wrote a post earlier this morning whining about the elections and I wrapped it up with "I'm not so sure I WANT the right to vote in this election. Could I trade it in for something like a new IPod or a plane ticket?"


Today, I found out that we get an entire week off for Thanksgiving (as opposed to the two days I assumed). So, right before my first class, I hopped online and found a roundtrip flight to Louisiana for $199 including taxes. Sweet...a plane ticket.


Later, during my second class, some awards were given out. There was a little contest between the Dean's Fellows in our Legal Research program that may or may not have involved writing haikus. I won the third place prize...an IPod.


I think WonL is magic. And I think I need a dustbuster, a new brown coat and a train ticket for Samer. Just sayin'.