WonL

The random thoughts of an architect-turned- lawyer from the deep south living in Washington, DC...

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Huh?

(Grey's Anatomy spoiler alert)

I'm glad Grey's is back on track and all (oh admit it, you thought last week's episode was weak!) Anyway, I'm glad that they brought back the emotion and made me cry with Denny's sexy voice. And I'm glad Izzie got fiesty again. And I'm glad Burke finally cooked the chicken. And I'm glad Meredith got all drugged up and spread her business all over the hospital. And I'm glad that for once, McDreamy seemed like the bigger man. And I'm glad that Finn won't be getting really hurt. And I am glad Alex is no longer doing Obstetrics. But...what. in. the. hell. is. this?








.....








.....








.....









Noooooo....