WonL

The random thoughts of an architect-turned- lawyer from the deep south living in Washington, DC...

Sunday, October 08, 2006

On Sundays, I cry.


On Sundays, the stress of another week gone by comes crashing down. Seven more days without him. Me living my life and him living his. He was in my head and my heart every single moment of my week. But he wasn't here. I close my eyes and try to feel like I am in his arms again. Then I cry. I know that I have to face another week apart from him.


On Sundays, I reread old blog posts. I stare at pictures. I listen to songs that remind me of him. And I cry. I pray that there will be a Sunday that I don't feel like this. A Sunday where we will have dinner and snuggle on the sofa and know that we will be together on Monday. And Tuesday. And forever.


Until then, on Sundays I cry.