WonL

The random thoughts of an architect-turned- lawyer from the deep south living in Washington, DC...

Monday, May 02, 2005

When it rains it pours

Okay, seriously, enough is enough!

In one week, I have locked my keys in my car and had to stand in the rain after studying at school for 12 hours...failed to meet a deadline to pay for my flight to my Godchild's Baptism...had to go to the airport to deal with Delta and my flight that got jacked up to $500...dropped my cell phone in a cup of coffee, was told by Cingular kid that my phone was ruined, got a new phone complete with new service and plan and everything, lost all my phone numbers...and then my car got hit at school last night. Did I mention that I am in the middle of exams and really don't have time for all of this right now?

Back to torts.