WonL

The random thoughts of an architect-turned- lawyer from the deep south living in Washington, DC...

Monday, April 18, 2005

Entering the zone...

Exams are nine days away and already, the life has been sucked out of me!

I read my last post and realized I have ABSOLUTELY no sense of humor left.

I went to dinner with a friend last night and realized I have no vocabulary left for casual discussion. Seriously, I cannot put words together to form a sentence if it does not involve bifurcation, repudiation, preclusion or duty.

And I couldn't even begin to tell you about my attention span these days. I lost that one somewhere between Moot Court and Mock Trial.

Yep, I am burnt. Plus, I am almost out of Community Coffee and that makes me want to cry.

I pity anyone around me for the next few weeks:-)

Update: I went back to title this post and immediately thought of the Palsgraf zone of danger, so I guess I am learning something. IS there a duty?