WonL

The random thoughts of an architect-turned- lawyer from the deep south living in Washington, DC...

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Done

Exams are over and I don't even know what to think. This morning, I woke up, went to Starbucks because I am out of coffee, and just sat and read the paper. I am not used to having "no" responsibilities. (Let's exclude the fact that I am co-hosting a BBQ today and have to go get the keg, still have to get my car to the shop from being hit, still haven't done my financial aid for school, and I'm sure there is much more.) The thing is, though, none of these are pressing enough to interfere with my down time...except maybe the keg.

I feel so relieved that all of this is over and I can begin to get my life back. I am actually washing clothes and cleaning my room so I can see the floor again. Today, I am living for today. I am not thinking of yesterday or the day before or how I did on those LONG tests. It's over. I am also not thinking about tomorrow or next week when I start summer school and hit Property head on. For now, I am only thinking of going shopping, and drinking with my classmates at our section wide BBQ. To those of you done...CONGRATS! To those of you still trucking...these are the feelings you have to look forward to...good luck:-)