WonL

The random thoughts of an architect-turned- lawyer from the deep south living in Washington, DC...

Sunday, April 15, 2007

New. Favorite. Reader.

I have a paper due Tuesday that is currently sucking the life (not to mention creativity) right out of me! That means I have nothing interesting to say that does not pertain to how Syria was able to make reforms in their laws of personal status despite the alleged closing of the gates of ijtihad. Yeah, I figured you didn't want to hear about that. Instead, I will pass on what I believe to be one of the greatest pieces of writing ever that I received via email today.


(this comes from my new favorite WonL reader):


Hi Law-rah. I am currently in London for the week for work and wondered if there was anyone you might like me to pay a visit and send your greetings as in the way Michael Corleone said hello to people. Just wondering. Your wish, dear madam, is, as always, my command.


Yeah, that is just fabulous.

Labels: ,