WonL

The random thoughts of an architect-turned- lawyer from the deep south living in Washington, DC...

Friday, April 06, 2007

Let's play a game

...called "help me plan my bar trip". That would be the trip after I complete the bar exam not a trip to random bars. Believe it or not, this stumps some people. Anyway, I wrap up the Bar at the end of July and don't start working until the end of September. This leaves plenty of travel time to exotic destinations. My friend and I have some general ideas of places we would like to go but now we are ready to get specific and start planning our trip.






We definitely want to go to Australia. I already emailed the ex-boy in Australia for advice. He responded "what kind of experiences do you want (i.e. skiing, scuba diving, camping in the Outback, wineries, city hoping, spend the night in a zoo, etc)". I'm feeling pretty confident he will hook us up on the Oz front.


We have a strong desire to go to a few North African places (including Egypt and Morocco).


The guy who came to look at Bug's bed highly recommended Thailand (not just Bangkok but also much more south like Phuket.)


We also thought Greece would be a great place to explore.


Ideas? Thoughts? Suggestions?


Labels: