WonL

The random thoughts of an architect-turned- lawyer from the deep south living in Washington, DC...

Friday, March 09, 2007

BarBri Comedy Hour

L.A. was downright amazing! I will get to that later because right now, I am stuck frolicking in MPRE land since I am taking the test tomorrow morning. The MPRE is the portion of the Bar Exam that tests how ethical lawyers are. [Insert lame joke here.] Anyway, I thought I would enlighten you as to an example of what I learned at my MPRE review session:


In discussing the rule against sexual relations with clients, the BarBri man on the video says with a huge smile on his face "you know, it's just not a good idea. If you become involved you should really just pull out, er, um, withdraw, er, um, you can't represent that person."


Oh, those funny lawyers.

Labels: