WonL

The random thoughts of an architect-turned- lawyer from the deep south living in Washington, DC...

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Who is "reasonable" anyway?

Another exam down. I will admit that watching Law & Order as a means of reviewing for Criminal Procedure may not have been the best idea ever, but I think I fared okay. (And by 'okay', I mean C-.) What a fun test! (Said in an extremely sarcastic tone.)


I may or may not have figured out a way to integrate my hatred for Arlington County parking enforcement into the exam as an "unreasonable" Whren stop. I also may have referred to Mr. Hiibel as a "crazy redneck". And as a grand finale, I may have said that if we allow the 6th Amendment right to counsel to go too far, it will become a "lawyer free for all" (pun intended). I guess it's a really good thing I took the class pass/fail :-)


Dear Prof. K, who may or may not read this, I was totally kidding about all of this! I really loved that first policy question.