WonL

The random thoughts of an architect-turned- lawyer from the deep south living in Washington, DC...

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Exams

One of my favorite parts of exam-time (okay, who am I kidding, it is just a horrible experience...but I am attempting to get a little amusement out of it). Anyway, you find yourself doing really strange things at really strange hours. Things you would not normally do at that time, or any time for that matter. I may or may not have found myself doing some of the following during the ExamSpring06 Season:


1) Made a pot of coffee and banana pancakes at midnight. (I often listen to Jack Johnson while studying.)


2) Rearranged the tupperware lids and bottoms to be more organized - a never ending battle.


3) Pulled out my sudoku calendar to catch up on old puzzles dating back to early February.


4) Scraped the wax from the inside of candle-holders with a screwdriver.


5) Checked out every single post in the archives of this website.


6) Googled former males in my life out of curiosity.


7) Googled current male in my life, finding some recent article he published, begin reading it so I can impress him. Two sentences in, realize that I do not understand a word of his legal-speak.


8) Returned to Scary Personals.


8) Listened to THIS at least once every few hours.


9) Counted how many times the words "blah blah" appears in my classnotes.


10) Sat by the window and "Cooo"-ed back at the pigeons on my balcony.



Apparently, I am not the only one procrastinating!