WonL

The random thoughts of an architect-turned- lawyer from the deep south living in Washington, DC...

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Kicking myself

So far, I have had a pretty low-key semester schoolwise. Thanks to that crippling depression and all those days weeks I didn't want to get out of bed, I really have not done much this semester. Well well well, apparently my professors were not in tuned with my inability to concentrate on anything scholastic and they just kept assigning work. Bastards. Now, I am finding that attempting to read every single thing that every single professor assigned this semester in two weeks is, um, well exhausting. Being locked up in this apartment for days now, I have learned to kick myself in my own ass, which I have to admit is not an easy thing to do. This apartment is making me lonely too. I rode the elevator a few times earlier today just for the social interaction with random strangers.


This coming week is my last week of school. I don't seem to have very much time to ensure that I don't flunk out of law school. Toning down the dramatics: this ain't so bad. I can do this, right? I mean, I only have three exams and one paper. A paper that is due on Thursday. A paper that I only started this evening. A paper that is really a letter to a client that begins: "Dear white lesbian foster mother". Yep, I am in trouble.