WonL

The random thoughts of an architect-turned- lawyer from the deep south living in Washington, DC...

Friday, March 18, 2005

Purposeless Thoughts of the Week - Edition 1

Every week, thoughts pop into my head that I want to blog about. Often times, I go as far as to begin writing about them but something always stops me from posting. Usually, its because I dont feel the topic itself warrants a unique blog post. Maybe its not humorous, or it doesnt offer advice or basically has absolutely no purpose at all. I have tons of saved but not posted blog posts that I need to get rid of. Soooo...I decided to implement Purposeless Thoughts of the Week

Since my head is full of Purposeless Thoughts, I will try to make this a weekly occurrence. Maybe this can be my "thing" since everyone else in the blogosphere seems to have a "thing". We shall see. This is what I have: