WonL

The random thoughts of an architect-turned- lawyer from the deep south living in Washington, DC...

Monday, March 14, 2005

M.I.A.

I apologize for my blawg absence. I would love to tell you it had something to do with spring break and that I was at some exotic locale sipping margarita's on a beach with a cabana boy (not E.Spat's cabana boy, though). However, sadly, this is not the case. In addition to the Journal Competition casenote due last Monday, I also have an Appellate Brief due Wednesday. I think I have declared an all out war on this memo. I have also locked myself in the attic (aka my bedroom) until this is finished. Although I had no such aforementioned interesting spring break, I will admit to having tried the best ever key lime martini at Blue Gin on Saturday. I will be back when I have signed a peace treaty with my LRW lady and turned in this monstrous memo.