WonL

The random thoughts of an architect-turned- lawyer from the deep south living in Washington, DC...

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Dear Summer Time Property Professor,

I heart you. No, really, I do. I mean, aside from the fact that you absolutely remind me of Miranda's on-again-off-again-boyfriend/husband/father-of-her childSteve. That's not the reason I heart you tonight. Nope, I heart you because as you looked out at all of the pathetic "blank stares" (as you call us) of the evening you didn't get mad. Instead, you said "wow, you guys are so hard working and brilliant and after all it is summer and tomorrow is Law-Rah's birthday, so why don't we take a break on Thursday." Okay, that was possibly not your exact quote, but I knew that's what you meant. As the summer trucks on and we get less and less responsive to your jokes and snarky property related comments, I just want you to know that it's not you, it's us. Seriously, I, for one, didn't mean to come across as un-interested as I sprinted for the exit while you were still talking. Please forgive me and understand I still heart you!

Law-Rah