WonL

The random thoughts of an architect-turned- lawyer from the deep south living in Washington, DC...

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Just when things were settling down...

My life is about to get turned upside down. But in a good way. My favorite little guy in the whole world is coming live with me. Starting Sunday, I will be sharing my apartment with a chihuahua named Killer. I'm nervous about the transition, but I am so excited that I finally get him. Killer has been living with my parents for years and I always wanted him to come live with me. Now I'm ready.


His potty area is set up.






His crate is lined with the softest blanket I have (notice the welcoming committee).





I am even donating my favorite chair and my favorite childhood blanket to make him comfortable.



All that's left is to go get the little guy from Louisiana.






I cannot wait for y'all to meet him (virtually or otherwise)!

Labels: