WonL

The random thoughts of an architect-turned- lawyer from the deep south living in Washington, DC...

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

No Turkey for you!

Actually, no turkey for me.


I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow. The day before Thanksgiving. Before you say "oh, you poor thing" like everyone else, I should tell you that I am looking forward to this.


I will not have to travel on the busiest travel days of the year.


I will not be consuming the 5,000 calories the average American consumes on Turkey day.


I will not be missing any work days...but more importantly, I am unable to work over the break if someone needs me.


All swelling *should* go down by work Monday.


I will have little pills that will help me catch up on the much-needed sleep I have not had in recent weeks.


I have a good friend that will wait on me hand and foot as long as I continually provide him beer.


Personally, I think I could not have scheduled this for a more brilliant time!