WonL

The random thoughts of an architect-turned- lawyer from the deep south living in Washington, DC...

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I am alive

I am soooo sorry. (Especially to those of you who have emailed concerned about my lack of posting.) I am alive and doing just fine, but sweating buckets. I am typing this from a tiny internet cafe in Chiang Mai. Since everything on the screen (minus my writing) is in odd characters, I have no idea if this will work or not. If you see a new posting and it's in all Thai, you will at least know I am ok. Or perhaps I was sold into whitegirl slavery. Nah, that was only really problematic in Bangkok...Chiang Mai is fine.


Anyway, I have tons to say and pictures to show of my travels so far, but today is my last day in Thailand and I would rather spend it walking around the temples in Old Chiang Mai. Just wanted to tell you all I have not forgotten about you all!!!