WonL

The random thoughts of an architect-turned- lawyer from the deep south living in Washington, DC...

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Sun'll Come Out Tomorrow!

Too bad I won't really be seeing the sun tomorrow since I'll be on planes all day long. However, when the sun comes out Thursday, I'll be there to soak up those rays on a beach in Honolulu. For the next six weeks, I'm on vacation. A real true vacation. The book-reading, magazine-perusing, people-meeting, beachy-tanning, nighttime-dancing, cocktail-drinking, cultural-touring, picture-taking, just-plain-relaxing vacation! I'm not sure I even know how to handle all this. Have no fear, I'll figure it out. Probably before Thursday night's Paradise Cove Luau.


I will try to keep y'all posted along the way, but quite honestly, only if it does not interfere with any of the above listed activities. I do love y'all, but right now, I love me more. :-)


And now, I'm off for my trip of a lifetime!

For those of you who have inquired:
August 5-17 in Australia where we will visit some wineries, cuddle koala's and snorkel in the Great Barrier Reef.
August 18-23 in Thailand where we will ride elephants, go on rafting tours to see floating markets, visit palaces and watch a Thai drag show.
August 24-27 in India where we will visit friends and friends of friends and the Taj Mahal.
August 27-30 in Dubai where I will be in architectural/engineering heaven and we'll go dune bashing then visit a Bedouin campsite for camel rides and henna tattoos.
August 30-Sept. 9 in Istanbul (not Constantinople), on a cruise around the Greek Islands, then a few days in Athens.
September 10-13 in Egypt checking out some pyramids.
Then I guess we'll come back home.





Labels: