WonL

The random thoughts of an architect-turned- lawyer from the deep south living in Washington, DC...

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

How I am coping

What is working for me right now...


being at a house on the Potomac River in southern Maryland, far away from my friends and fellow bar exam-takers


studying for 16 hours a day with intermittent (short) breaks for occasional bathing


eating everything in sight (yeah, that's going to come back to haunt me soon)


not really blogging about the daily roller coaster of thoughts that have taken over my entire being


cutting back on my bar-exam-taker blog reading because some of you guys are really stressing me out!


belting out the lyrics to Whitesnake's "Here I go Again" or singing "All by Myself" with Eric Carmen as loud as my little heart desires


reflecting on where I will be in two weeks from today. then the week after that, then the week after that, etc.


making piles of notecards, multistate books, VA Subject books, notes, checklists, yellow legal pads full of law, to do lists to revel in all that I have done (while NOT thinking of things I have yet to do)


taking time every single evening to watch the sunset


late night wine drinking