WonL

The random thoughts of an architect-turned- lawyer from the deep south living in Washington, DC...

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Why today was my favoritest day of the entire semester
by Law-Rah


Today was my last day of school for the semester. As if that is not enough to make a girl smile, I quite enjoyed my classes today.


In my first class, my professor spent 10 minutes talking about the exam. She said "for those of you who have not read all semester, don't try to cram in anything now. Forget the casebook, it is not very important. Just work through all the sample problems I gave you all semester and you can probably pull off an A."


In my second class, my professor also spoke of the exam. He said "I have given you 39 pages of my old essay questions. You will notice that many of the questions repeat over the years. I have not yet written the essay questions for this exam and I am not representing whether or not I will be writing questions for this exam. I would, however, advise that you work through the old essay questions."


What a great last day of school!