WonL

The random thoughts of an architect-turned- lawyer from the deep south living in Washington, DC...

Monday, August 07, 2006

Exam 1

My first exam is in a little over an hour. Constitutional Law 2. This class focussed on only two amendments yet I have well over 120 pages of notes. The test is only two hours (as opposed to the usual three) and there is a catch...no computers. I have to hand write my answers. This is going to be brutal!


I told Ben that I would not be able to see him much today or tomorrow because of my tests. I leave on Wednesday. It is killing me that in my last few days with him, I cannot be with him. He makes it easier though. He called last night to tell me goodnight. He called this morning to wish me luck on my test. He said "good luck to you. And listen, try to concentrate. Don't think about me too much." If only he knew.