WonL

The random thoughts of an architect-turned- lawyer from the deep south living in Washington, DC...

Sunday, February 06, 2005

What football game?

I am finding it difficult to accept the fact that it is 7:00 pm on Super Bowl Sunday, I have been up since 8:30 this morning reading and there is still no end in site! I have attacked 79 pages of Crim Law and 36 pages of Torts. I am now looking forward to 100+ pages of Contracts. Seeming to have fallen "a bit" behind in school lately and attributing this mostly to my job, I put in my two weeks notice last week. YAY! Not too sure what I will complain about on this blog, but at least I will not have to deal with such a pompous control freak anymore. Oh wait, I am going to be a lawyer...I'm going to live with those folks for the rest of my life!


I want to thank Brett over at In Limine for giving me tips on the return thingee. Hope it works. B is a 1L over at G-town, so it should be interesting to compare some stories. I am sure you all remember my bad day. (You know, the one that began with me flashing a bunch of construction workers.) Well, I must say that I think B has me beat!


I'm going to have to go away for a little while. No, not the kind of away I really need with the nice men in white. I am in desperate need of time to catch up on school, so am going to spend all of this week NOT on the computer! We shall see how long this lasts:-)


Who the hell am I kidding?