WonL

The random thoughts of an architect-turned- lawyer from the deep south living in Washington, DC...

Friday, September 07, 2007

Bleave me

Gee, now the keyboard is all in Greek. And I thought Turkey was bad. Actually, Turkey was nice. Quite nice.


Due to "snafu" at the airport (read: we were a day late for our flight out of Dubai), our time in Istanbul was cut short. I had just enough time to meet a nice Turkish boy, have our first date, meet each others friends, have our first fight, have him tell me that he loves me and ask me to marry him. Oh yeah, and I visited Hagia Sophia, the Blue Mosque and the Grand Bazaar. Did I mention we were only in Istanbul for two days. Yeah, those Turkish boys move fast.


Having a blast! Be home in a week and I'm sure I'll have plenty to say. Miss y'all though.