WonL

The random thoughts of an architect-turned- lawyer from the deep south living in Washington, DC...

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Cherry Cobbler on a bad day

After my last post, I decided to take on the task of actually making cobbler. I'm usually pretty good about reading and following directions but the planets were out of whack yesterday and the world was against me. I call this "Cherry Cobbler Law-Rah Style"


Flip open your grandmas church recipee book to the page on peach cobblers. Decide to substitute the word "cherry" for "peach" and choose one of the 4 recipees. Take inventory and find the following ingredients in your cabinet:
   1 1/2 c. biscuit mix
   1/2 c. sugar
   1 c. milk
   1 Tbsp. lemon juice
   2 Tbsp. margarine
   2 Tbsp. cinnamon-sugar mixture



Head to the grocery store for the only missing ingredient:
   Cherry pie filling


Directions:
(*note: although non-bolded directions are not crucial, they should be followed for true Cherry Cobbler Law-Rah Style)