WonL

The random thoughts of an architect-turned- lawyer from the deep south living in Washington, DC...

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Ole Charlie

Okay, I really have (had) every intention of doing a full synopsis of my time in Italy, but I just really cannot do it justice right now. I am still trying to adjust to dorm life and having classes again, in addition to exploring London, so I have not even had a chance to upload all my pictures.


For now, though, you will have to settle for a story about being in the right place at the right time.


I was walking around the Buckingham Palace area yesterday when a couple of cops on motorcycles halted all traffic. I told my friends "let's stick around and see if it is someone important." At the same time, I realized that even it was someone important, I would doubtful recognize them. The first car came out of the palace gates and Prince Charles was sitting in the back seat. Yep, you heard me (er, um, read me)...I saw Prince Charles yesterday.