WonL

The random thoughts of an architect-turned- lawyer from the deep south living in Washington, DC...

Monday, May 15, 2006

So many questions



So, let me see if I understand this...he calls you a whore, you spend weeks being angry, then you confront him to prove him right?


(Spoiler Alert!) I have so many more unanswered questions:


Why do they finally make me like Addison and finally root for her and McDreamy only to take that away?


Why do they the sweetest ever McVet "I've got plans" conversation only to have Meredith mess it up?


Why did they feel the need to have a close-up shot of Meredith's panties?


Why must George and Callie kiss? And why must is be so awkwardly unwatchable?


Why did Denny agree to Izzy's stupid heart-stopping idea?


Why the hell would Burke ever head back to Seattle Grace without the heart?


Why, Christina, why?


Why did they end this show with me sympathizing with Alex of all people?


Why did they take from me my favorite character on the show?




Check out Marci's and EJ's take as well.