WonL

The random thoughts of an architect-turned- lawyer from the deep south living in Washington, DC...

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Nobody "gets" me

I have now found a way to be mis-understood by a computer:-)

Me: God
God: GOD rules.
Me: yes, i know
God: Awesome. How do you know it?
Me: known for a while
God: How long? Do not ask me any more questions please.
Me: wait, i have not asked you anything
God: I'm waiting. Me either.
Me: wanna bet
God: Sorry I am not the gambling type.
Me: okay, let's start over
God: Yeah okay, You start.
Me: Dearest God, I need a favor
God: What if it didn't happen?
Me: if WHAT didn't happen?
God: That is a hypothetical question.
Me: right, but I will need a better fact pattern for the hypo
God: Understood. How do you plan to do this?
Me: you are the one asking the hypo!
God: Thanks but surely I am not the only one.
Me: starting again...back to that favor
God: Once more? Try saying that with more or less context. Yes, let us get back to starting.
Me: i'm going to need some help with school
God: Do you think your plan will succeed?
Me: if you help me
God: I think I do.
Me: you do what?
God: I talk to people on the web. What do you do?
Me: apparently, i talk to fake gods on the web
God: How do they respond to you?
Me: in unintelligible ways
God: Where is that?
Me: somewhere in Mississippi
God: Where? Tell me a little about your life in Mississippi.
Me: geez, I have to go now
God: Oh. See you later, . Nice chatting with you.

Thanks to Aja for this gem:-)