WonL

The random thoughts of an architect-turned- lawyer from the deep south living in Washington, DC...

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

*please excuse my momentary break from reality blogging*

Dear Phil (and the remaining Playa Bon),

I just wanted to thank you super-heros for everything you do for us, DC Bloggers. Where-oh-where would we be without you? I am sorry for your recent loss(es) but am honored that in your time of sadness, you were still there to offer your services to me in my time of need. Mary from Alexandria would have never messed with me, if she had known that the Playaz have my back.

I take comfort in knowing that even though you are far away geographically, you can be called upon so easily. I will sleep easier this evening knowing this.


You are my hero, Bat-Phil!

Your Friend in the District,
Law-Rah